Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday Catch Up!

Well, I made it to the bead fair last Sunday and it was fantastic! Very busy though so I didn't get to spend as much time taking a leisurely look around as I'd have wanted to but I did pick up some great supplies.
Have created a couple of new items since and they're up on my Etsy shop now! I'm also working on a few other pieces but I'm (im)patiently waiting for a delivery of some amazing antique gold and bronze beads and findings to finish them off. I should be creating a good few new vintage pieces over the next few weeks, can't wait!!

Just a quick update today. I got a new tripod so i'm going to retake some photos and I'm also taking advantage of Ebays free listing weekend!

Just before I go, here's a pic of my latest bracelet:
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment