Thursday 21 April 2011

Here comes the sun!

Judging by the weather over the last week or so it's looking like summer is getting into full swing. Even here in Scotland!
I do love the nice weather but ideally i'd liked to have had my exams out the way before the really good weather kicks in, but never mind. I won't complain :p

Over the next 2/3 weeks i'll be spending a lot of time studying for my last 2 exams so things may be quiet on the DysfunctionDesigns front. After the 9th May though...I should be able to focus a lot more of my time to my wee business as well as blogging more often! (You're all cheering arent you!)

I've got some products loaded onto WowThankYou so that should be an exciting avenue when it launches in the next week or so. I'm also thinking of branching into over avenues..I have my jewellery and supplies shops..but I may try to take on another. Need to get some ideas flowing I think.

But yes..for now i'll leave you as even though the sun is still shining I really do need to do some studying!

Ta ta x
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment