Friday 29 April 2011

Sharing the love...

Through uploading and researching my own products, I frequently come across amazing artists and sellers on Etsy and all over the internet. I thought I would showcase a few items that I've stumbled upon over the last week or so.

Firstly, I'd like to draw everyones attention to the wonderful work over at Shelly Belle. She creates fantastic name and wedding plaques. I came across the site on facebook and was instantly drawn to the commissioned plaques photo album where there are some great pics of a very wide variety of designs, including, safari, Peppa pig and rock chick. These plaques are ideal for children's bedroom doors. She has an amazing talent and a list of sterling reviews! I shall definitely be placing a custom order in the future!

A shop that I know many people are sick to death of 
me shouting about is NeverDieArt
I love her art work! I recently ordered another 2 prints from her amazing collection. The only reason I found her shop was through random browsing on Etsy and I am very thankful that I did as her prints look amazing framed and on my wall! Anyone who likes alternative art should definitely check her out and even if you don't ...just go have a look anyways :p 

It's hard to keep this post brief as there really are LOTS of sellers and shops I could mention. I'll probably start doing blogs similar to this one on a regular basis. I had thought about doing blog interviews..but this way, I can choose who and what I write about and I'll always be blogging about items and art that I love!! What could be better than that?

Lastly, I bought another print from a shop on Etsy called Spiral Moon. They have such a beautiful range of art work and decorative boxes. Their shop says that they will be uploading new products soon so I will definitely be keeping an eye out for those!
Anyways, that's all I have to say for now so check out these awesome sellers (and maybe pop over to DysfunctionDesigns as well if you fancy) and I'll do another update with more awesome products soon.

Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment