Sunday 26 June 2011

Keeping spirits up...

Hello everyone,

I attended my second craft fair yesterday, trading as DysfunctionDesigns. It was at Finlaystone Country Estate and it was a little disappointing to say the least. The location is beautiful and the stables and courtyards were a lovely place to have a stall but sadly it was not a success. I think I'd mainly blame the weather as it was fairly miserable all day. I'm not sure how much advertising had gone into it, but alas, we live and learn.

In the spirit of getting back on the horse, I have managed to secure a place(due to a cancelation) at the Ayrshire Arts & Crafts Fair in Troon Concert Hall next Saturday(2nd July!)
It is fully booked so hopefully that gives some indication of how good it is. It is also indoors, so fingers crossed that it goes well. I'm not sure what kind of crowd this fair will attract but i'm staying positive for now. It's only my 3rd craft fair afterall!!

The weekend after i'll be at the Merchant City Market(busy bee, I know!! :D ) I'll be trading on both Sat 9th and Sun 10th of July so pop in to that if you're in the glasgow area. It's also indoors and theres a fab selection of restaraunts and bars in the square as well so hopefully it'll be a success.

As i'm attending these craft fairs i've been working away on a lot of new pieces! I've added a couple of items already today and will continue to add new stuff pretty frequently throughout July (unless it all sells at the craft fairs of course, hehe). If all goes well then I may have to spend a lot more time crafting and I might not be able to update as often as i'd like. I'll try to pop on every so often to let you all know what's going on.

Please spread the word about DysfunctionDesigns, I would appreciate it very much. Share my Facebook fan page with your friends and family or mention my Etsy Shop to your work collegues. Either way, I'm trying to get the word out to as many people as possible,in as many locations as possible so please tell people about my items if you like them!
Click to Retweet!

1 comment:

  1. following from TCS....can you follow me back please.....http://terrisavonspecials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete