Sunday 15 January 2012

Off to a flying start

I received my first delivery of beads for 2012 yesterday. I was a little (ok,a lot) excited! So much so that I was beading away until I ran out of elastic,hehe. Thankfully I'd already ordered more so i'll be back to making more items as soon as it arrives.
Today I started making some new clay beads. I have discovered a new technique for creating textured beads. I think it will become a staple design in my new creations. It will be unveiled along with many, many more designs at the end of February, so watch out for that.
Things are going well for the revamp at the end of Feb. I'm quite excited about it but there's still a few things to get sorted.
I'm currently working on the logo, as well as designs for the facebook page and business cards. Toying with the idea of setting up a wordpress blog, so i'll update you all as soon as it happens. Pretty much everything is changing slightly, except the name!, so i'll be fairly busy over the next month getting it all done. It'll definitely be worth it though.
I do know that the new colours for the logo will be purple and orange. All product images will hopefully share these too and i'll be incorporating them into the blog as well.
I think that's everything for now, but i'll keep you updated on the latest from DysfunctionDesigns.

One more thing... There's a sale on in my Etsy shop at the moment due to the fact that some items just won't fit into the new shop look so head on over there now and grab a bargain before they're all gone!!
Don't forget to spread the word!!!

Thanks,
Kirsty
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment