Saturday 7 January 2012

New Year..New shop!

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a good one. Mine was fantastic. I had some time off work that was spent with friends and family and it did me the world of good. There was a major lull in production and all jewellery related issues at the end of 2011 for me and I apologise for that. I'm hoping to start (almost) a fresh this year and shake things up a bit, so it should all be back on track very soon.

I'm planning a shop revamp for the end of February. I'll be changing the look of the shop, and some of my items, and generally making a few tweaks to enable me and the shop to get back on track. It should allow me to offer my customers the high quality, focused and unique service they deserve. I'll keep everyone updated with that as it happens. I'm terrible for updating the blog so please like us on Facebook so you don't miss out on new products and exciting offers!!

I'll still be making my own clay beads and jewellery along with buying in some fab wooden and bone beads for creating some one-of-a-kind tribal pieces. I will as always offer items for both male and female.

Until the revamp is complete, there's a sale on that includes all items that won't fit into the new look shop so head over to the Etsy shop and grab a bargain before they all disappear!! Some pieces are up to 50% off!!

I think that's all the news for now. Thanks for reading and please keep sharing the word.
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment