Tuesday 28 February 2012

Revamp!!

I'm so excited, it's almost upon us!!!! Most of the revamp has been done but there are just a couple of things I need to do over the next day or two before the DysfunctionDesigns shop revamp is complete!!
It's been lots of fun. Not without hiccups, of course, but I very much love the fact that I have been spending so much time on my business lately and I'm still in love with it!! :)

I'll start with some not so great news and then we can fling it away and move on. Sound good? Ok..so.. I mentioned a while back that I had visited Business Gateway for advice and help with my business and had applied for funding to help give it a wee boost. Sadly, I found out today that I have not been successful in obtaining funding. It is a bit disappointing, but due to changing circumstances in my personal life it's not as devastating as it could have been. I will strive to keep creating and adding new products as frequently as I can as well as keeping you all up to date via this blog, facebook and twitter.

Moving on.. (that wasn't so hard was it?) I've been uploading loads of new tribal bracelets and necklaces recently and they're proving quite popular. This makes me so so happy you can't imagine! I've decided to focus on using only my own clay beads, bone beads, wood beads and horn beads. All the materials I use are natural and ethically sourced so no need to fret about that :)

This Sunday I will be attending my first craft fair of 2012! It's specifically for jewellery so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm really excited to see what kind of reaction my new items will get.

Oh, in other news, I received an order yesterday from a customer in Greece! How awesome is that! That's the 4th country I've had orders from. It's amazing to think that people all over the world are wearing my jewellery. I can't wait to see which country will be number 5.

I'll leave it at that for now. Don't forget to check out all the new designs popping up at DysfunctionDesigns! New products are added frequently so keep checking back.

Oh, and I almost forgot... what do you think of the new logo?? Let me know!!
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment