Sunday 10 June 2012

Increasing Your Awesomeness!


That's my goal! To increase your awesomeness. You're already fab but I like to think that my unique, handmade jewellery will add a little something extra.


Making unique jewellery is my biggest passion and I am always aiming to ensure that my shop continues to provide individuals like yourself with a range of handmade and unique jewellery to reflect who you are.

For years I'd tried to fit into societies little pre made boxes and follow the path that was laid out for me.. but it just didn't gel. I am unique, I am my own person, and I don't want to follow the crowd. I don't think you do either, do you?? That's why I started my quest to make a difference and to provide unique souls with unique jewellery that really reflects who they are, not who they should be.

I'd like to think I put a little of my own personality into my designs and creations but it's only when you wear the items that they really shine.

Without you, my amazing customers and fans, DysfunctionDesigns would not exist, and I love you all for your help and support.
Click to Retweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment